FableMu Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FableMu Forum
FableMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM]Application {DarkWolf}

3 posters

Go down

[GM]Application {DarkWolf} Empty [GM]Application {DarkWolf}

Post  DarkWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Main character name: DarkWolf
Main Forum Name/s: DarkWolf
GMT: +2

I like to play mu and spend time with my girlfriend after a 4-5 hours of playing on the server Smile

Total Time Spent in-game: more than 4 hours in one day depends cause i play both Fast and Medium Fable

Have you been reported: no

Have you been banned: no

Game Master Experience: yes i was gm on PvPLand, MuDynamyc, IceLand, CosPLayMu, BrutalMu and some more dont remeber names.

Most convenient Time of the Day to serve as Game Master: 8:00-15:00 and from 21 till 24:00 maybe more

Reason for GM application: i want to help server grow up, to help players, be with them like their good friend, to use this power fear and to bring a happy smile on players face making interesting events and offering support.

What are current server problems?
i think the biggest problem is that we have not so many players and that players need always a support in game
i can start bring players from more different places like Russia cause i know russian so i can work with russian people too and also with romanian people and to help players in game answering the questions and giving an advice.

Why should we HIRE you?: Cause i just want to help this server with what i can, i like to help people and i also like to do my job as good as possible.

Contact info: facebook: Adrik Adauji

Where do you play: I play at home all my free time and i have it alot.

Best regards DarkWolf Smile

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

[GM]Application {DarkWolf} Empty Re: [GM]Application {DarkWolf}

Post  Muramasa Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 am

You're not really active ingame, I didn't see you alot online, also just standing in Lorencia to gain activity is not cool.

Prove me you can bring players and we can talk about the GM job you applied. If I see you bring people who are ACTIVE you might get a chance.
Muramasa
Muramasa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWolf Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am

i am really active but as i said i play both servers and if you see me just standing in lorencia this means i dont have what to do... ok i will start bring players here hope the server will grow up:)

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWolf Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 am

and one more think i wanted to ask : how can you have active players if staying all day online i dont see any GM here i dont see any event made for players? all players need active GM i dont see any...
how can i bring players if your GameMasters just come online to help their friends and nothing more and all Admins are busy with server files or smth else and they dont have time to make events and to answer all questions in game.

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Muramasa Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 pm

As long as you don't show proof of GMs helping ONLY friend don't run your mouth! That's a serious accuse. Can you prove it?

It seems you can't understand the GM's job. GM's can't make events for 2 players. As soon as there are more than 9 online SUNGODDES or LadyFlor is doing events. You should sometimes come in front of the pc when you stand in Lorencia.

Bring people, prove you can do something good to the server.

IF what you say is true, that GMs help ONLY friends AND you can prove it then I'll demote that GM and you can have his/her place in no time.
Muramasa
Muramasa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWolf Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 pm

GM should offer support not only events how you said for 2 players... i saw the attitude of one GM and how she speaks with a player which she dosen't know, and if i am staying in lorencia this dosent mean i am not there, what should i do ? run around the maps or what ? i saw more players online but since i play this server i hadn't seen any event and i see always many players asking for an online GM there is nobody but nvm i just posted my application and as long as you dont know what i do, don't say i am always afk in Lorencia, and i don't want to have somebody's place i just wrote my oppinion and i think i have all the write's to do this and i see i know the rules better than your GM Smile

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Muramasa Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah... Keep writting but as long as you don't show me proof of your words I have to not believe it. Each server has it's own GM rules...
Muramasa
Muramasa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWolf Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 pm

hai mai lasama cu keep writting chiar degeaba acum vorbim eu doar am scris aplicatia si din faptul ce mei zis ca stau mereu in Lorencia s nu fac nimic tiam zis si eu parerea mea si chiar am apreciat felul tau de a te comporta cu un player depe acest server ceea ce nu pot zice de SUNGODDES

DarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  PinionFijo Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Darkwolf myself give my opinion I'm online almost simpre all the time wondering if anyone have problem simpre and helping me step SUNGODDES Gm is not online but almost spend all day in the face please solve the problems you have to look far to to ablate be a lot of GM has responsibilities not only by events from already thank you very much .... sorry for the trouble I'm going to eat Cool Cool Cool Cool
PinionFijo
PinionFijo
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Muramasa Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 am

DENIED.

I see you have the experience, but you have a little issue with the attitude. YOu can try it 2 weeks later, if you can manage to controll yourself Razz
Muramasa
Muramasa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down